Updated: Apr 8
We have been open seven months now, and are lucky to have been involved in some amazing styled shoots that have enabled us to showcase our beautiful wedding dresses alongside some very talented photographers and wedding industry suppliers.
We thought we would share a selection of our favourite images so that you can see our gowns in all their glory and how we styled them for each shoot.
1. Retro Glam at Elmley Nature Reserve captured by Epic Love Story Photography. Featuring 1st November on Rock My Wedding Blog (RMW).
2. A Summers Day at Wadhurst Castle, for the launch of The Wedding Box Boutique. Captured by Rebecca Carpenter Photography.
3. A Parisien Love Story captured by Rebecca Carpenter Photography
4. The British Countryside meets South African style. Love in Lace x AlenaLeena Bridal. Captured by Jessica Bevan Photography.
5. Boho Styled shoot, as part of the Dream Captures Workshop with Rebecca Carpenter and Nataly J Photography. Images by Nataly J Photography.
6. A French Elopement styled by Butler and White. Captured by Dallin Hassard.
Where will our photoshoots take us next? Keep your eyes peeled for more romantic scenes in Paris and a Brighton based bohemian shoot!